Friday, February 6, 2009

picture perfect day


The visit to Chinatown was fun. The rain held back until the kids were back in the bus heading back to school. We just visited the Chinese cultural center and had excellent dim sum in a very crowded restaurant. They did not know what to make of all those wheelchairs, but they were gracious and helpful. (Arrangements had been made ahead of time)
I was in the car driving through Chinatown. The light turned red and I was the first care waiting at the light. I was looking up Grant Ave at California street admiring the decorations for the Chinese New Year when this appeared:

I grabbed the camera and snapped this through the window of the van. Then it moved (you can see it to the right) and I saw this:
Sometimes I feel like I live in a postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.