Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cameras

My camera died. It’s been failing for a while, little glitches here and there that would be there one day and gone the next. It lived a good life and preserved many memrires for me, but now it’s gone. Of course, Maggie’s graduation in on Friday. Arrgh. I have to replace it this week. We will be mechanized in time for graduation.

Be warned, however, that I took over my son’s Flip camera and now have limited video capabilities. It’s a little camera that takes up to 30 minutes of videos, it has a usb plug built in so you just plug it in to the computer and voila, instant videos. It’s very cool. It takes about 30 seconds to figure out and you can delete what you don’t want and edit the videos (somewhat) that you want to keep. Fortunately for you, figuring out how to get any videos onto the blog is another step. I can do it through youtube, but I’m hoping to avoid that step.
We bought Tim the Flip for a Christmas present. When he returned from school a couple of weeks ago and it was still in the box, with the seal intact, I began to get the idea it wasn’t something he wanted. He’s in desperate need of money, so I just bought it back. Gives you that warm fuzzy feeling all over, doesn’t it?

I have a feeling he will regret selling it back to me. The thought of his mom posting stuff on youtube is creeping him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.