Monday, November 2, 2009

Thanksgiving time

It' s November! How in the world did that happen??

November is Thanksgiving time. Everybody know that. But one day with relatives and turkey and pie just isn't enough. I think the whole month should be dedicated to giving thanks. And that's what I'm going to do. Everyday for the month of November I'm going to state at least one thing I'm thankful for. Might be big, might be trite. But it will do me good to note the good things in my life. After today I'll just add these to the bottom of my posts.

Focus on something positive every day for a month. Not a bad idea.

November 1 - I'm thankful for lighter mornings, leftover Halloween candy and living in walking distance to the museum so we could enjoy a day with Maggie.

November 2 - my sister Kate's birthday. I'm thankful for her and all my sisters and brothers, my mom and all my family. I'm also thankful for 80 degree weather in November.

Back to our regularly scheduled program tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.