Monday, August 29, 2011

Right on Target

I was shopping in Target the other day loading up on all those household essentials. Somehow I'll bet my household essential are different than those of other households.

As I was passing the women's sports apparel I noted some sports bras in bright colors. These are the ones that you just pull on over your head - no clasp. I bought a couple for Maggie.  While she may not be athletic, these are perfect for her. Trying to fasten a clasp on her back would be impossible.

The next section over was the baby stuff and I bought a case of diaper wipes because 1) we go through hundreds of them and 2) they are a lot cheaper if purchased in  bulk.

As I put my purchases up on the conveyor belt I had to wonder how many other moms are buying bras and diaper wipes at the same time for the same person.

Don't be jealous.

2 comments:

  1. I keep saying I need to comment to you :) yes, I do buy bras and baby wipes for my 16yod Hannah Grace...they do have a lot in common...you can find us on fb Joan Collins Jones or my blog
    http://joansblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.