Friday, August 22, 2008

Breathing in, Breathing out

Figured I owed an update after that last post. Of course once we got up there Maggie was dong fine. Never fails. then she coughed and things started happening. Maggie did not get admitted. It took six hours to determine that she does have tracheitis, which is not good, but it's something we can treat at home. There is also a small pneumonia. Not as bad as I thought, but bad enough. The doc told us to go on our mini vacation. If Maggie starts to have trouble breathing and the oxygen isn't helping we'll come back. Doesn't that sound fun? Anyone want to join us?

Take a deep breath and have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,
    I was wondering if there was a way that I could contact you? I have a five year old son who has CP, CVI and a tracheostomy.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie - I just emailed you but it went to no-reply. So I doubt you will get it. email me at coghlanmcdonald@gmail.com and we can connect

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.