Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'll Remember always.....

....Graduation Day.

I'm off to see Maggie graduate. It was dog eat dog for tickets. Her classmate, and the only other graduate in her class, is skipping the ceremony. The amplified voices and the screaming kids are too much for him. His mom kindly gave us their tickets. Now Grandma can come too! We will see him at the party back in the classroom after the ceremony.

I have to be there early to elbow my way into good seats for me and my mom. Steve will put Maggie on the bus and we will save him a seat. Tim won't make it. He'll be late for work if he goes to the graduaiton.

But there is a P A R T Y tomorrow at my house. C'mon over!

3 comments:

  1. congrats Maggie, have an awesome time at the graduation and at your party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Maggie!! Have a wonderful day and an awesome party tomorrow!!! If we weren't busy we would definitly get your address and stop by to see you!!

    Amanda and girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Maggie -- and the whole family for supporting this wonderful girl. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.