Thursday, May 13, 2010

Special Olympics on Friday!!!

If any of you are around Kezar Stadium in San Francisco, tomorrow is Special Olympics!! Come on out and cheer maggie and her teammates onto victory.

I made tie-dye shirts for about 20 Mission folks yesterday. We should be easy to spot. I don't have a shirt, but you can find me by my tie-dyed hands
I will post Special Olympic photos tomorrow. Maggie is in the wheelchair race and some sort of tossing event. She is tentatively set for the power chair race too, but that depends on whether or not the power chair can fit on the bus. There are practical considerations at play always.                                                             

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Sally. Sorry I missed you. In fact, I missed the whole event. I arrived and found a wonderful parking space outside Kezar just as Liz's class was pulling away in the school bus to go back to school. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.