Saturday, September 6, 2014

Today is the walk. I though it started at 3:30, but the walk itself starts at 5:30. The festivities start at 3:30. I will be checking in at the reg desk from 3 on, but we should plan to meet there at 4:15 or 4:30.  The team has been requested to congregate at the trailers near the near the new hospital for a tem photo at 4:45. I will have yellow hardhats (plastic) for everyone on the team. CI hope you can take part in the photo.

The registration desk in on 3rd street at Gene Friend way, just north of the intersection of 3rd street and 16th streets

email me at coghlanmcdonald at gmail dot com or call my cell if you have it. (email me to get it) I will have my phone with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.