Saturday, October 31, 2015

Because Halloween, my brother

Happy Halloween everybody!

This was Maggie's Christmas, Birthday and 4th of July all rolled into one. She loved Halloween and all the crazy costumes Steve made for her.

This photo came up on my facebook "Memories" page yesterday and I had to laugh and send it to her brothers. This is a sentence she made on her talker one Halloween past

If you can't read it is says "Tim I am excited because Halloween my brother" 

It's been a long month of October anticipating this day and missing her more and more as it approached. But now it's here and all I can think of is her joy. That's a good thing.

Because it's a tradition, I offer you the parade of Maggie's costumes.



















Have a wonderful enjoyable day...

"Because Halloween, my brother"



6 comments:

  1. I thought I would peruse these costumes and pick my favorite. But I looked at them all and COULDN'T PICK A FAVORITE! They're all terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love reading these memories of Maggie! I can totally picture her personality and love for life! Thank you for sharing with us and Happy Halloween!
    P.S. This is Roran's mom and I met you at UCSF! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and Maggie today…..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it. I was actually feeling so disconnected from Halloween this year, and I come here and just smiled and giggled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie's joy was evident in every on of those pictures. You sure outdid yourselves each year with the costumes. I like the little finishing touches, like the box of pop-tarts on the judges podium :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.