Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

Happy New Year all. 2009 has arrived full of promise and opportunity. Hence, I promise to get back to regular posts on Monday, unless i find the opportunity before then.

I really rely on Maggie's school day to get to things. When she's home on vacation, she wants my full attention. Even when the nurse is here.



She's been sleeping a lot this vacation. I've been up since 6 when the nurse left. Maggie was awake when I got up but fell asleep shortly after he left and been sleeping since then. It's almost 9:00 now. She did this yesterday too. Perhaps she's just changing her sleep patterns to adapt to her teenage status. She's sleeping in. Of course sleeping here is better than passing out at school like she did in this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.