Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Maggie was a perfect angel while I was at school. We also discovered a likely physical reason for her acting oug. It appears she is getting a UTI, and that makes everyone uncomfortable. It's no wonder she's protesting during changing sessions.

While I was there I snapped a couple of pictures with my phone. I'm still trying to get them over to the computer. Here's Maggie and Juan with Robert in the background. Maggie and Juan use their talkers to greet each other. She must have said "juan" 20 times and he would respond "Maggie." It was hilarious. It is also hilarious and very endearing that Juan, who is latino, has a talker with a British Accent. It makes him VERY exotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.