Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One of these things is not like the other,

I'm glad I posted that picture of the deliveries yesterday. Something about it caught my eye. One of the boxes of Maggies' food had different writing on the box. I had to investigate. Sure enough, one box was a different type of food.

Good thing I caught that. For most people that would be no big deal, but Maggie is allergic to everything under the sun. Allergic enough that she has landed in the hospital several times because of allergies. Using the wrong food could have been disastrous. Presumably we would have noticed when we opened the box, but the cans are exactly the same size and shape, only the labels are slightly different.

Funny how I noticed it in a photo but didn't notice it while I was looking right at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.