Sunday, August 15, 2010

Maggie's Last Day of Summer

Hello all.

The staycation is at long last over!!! Maggie is going back to school today.
Is there prettier site than a school bus at your front door? I don't think so.

Unlike many kids, Maggie has been excitedly awaiting the arrival of the first day of school. This weekend she repeatedly named her classmates and said "I want to go to school." On Sunday she reminded me that Monday was the first day. I got this video, but we were both laughing too hard to make it quick. (It's just under 2 min.)

Remember, when she touches her mouth she is saying "yes."

I cut it off when she started choking. I mean fun is fun, but enough is enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.