Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's Brewing?

Maggie's school year will be over by Memorial Day. That means we are down to the last couple of weeks when all the fun stuff happens. Maggie has a huge week or so scheduled. Special Olympics is on Friday. The special ed picnic is on Monday and the Prom is NEXT Friday.

And today she is getting sick.

Come ON. Don't make her miss out on this stuff. It is just not fair.

She's needed supplemental oxygen since yesterday and now she's sleepy and coughing up strange colors. I've called the doctor, but I suspect we will have to wait for this to fully rear its ugly head to deal with it. She could be brewing up another pneumonia - that seems to be her "go to" illness. And, if I'm right that will knock her out for a week or so.

I hope I'm wrong, but my antennae are up
.

2 comments:

  1. Well no girl should miss out on those things so we will cross our fingers and say a prayer that she is fully healthy when these events take place!!!
    And Sally go stop by the Mucky Duck for a pint or two:)

    Amanda and the girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope not. I hope she's just got a spring cold. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she gets to finish up the school year and head well into summer without any illness!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.