Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude



November means Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving means gratitude. I think it's time for a gratitude adjustment.

I am grateful for so many things in my life large and small. I'll start with a few: my healthy sons and their sense(s) of humor, my tough and resilient daughter who amazes me every day, my husband and his creativity, my family, close and extended, especially my sister who is celebrating her birthday today, my city which is beautiful and warm as November begins, my health, my exchange students for their energy and cheerfulness,  and so many other things.

So just for today no complaining about insurance companies or access or any other problems. That will resume, believe me, but it will be followed by a daily gratitude, just so I can remember to make the most of November.


3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to do the same. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here through Elizabeth's blog and pleased to see some good cheer. We can be very dark at times. As if I can speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Steve are amazing parents. We Many thanks for creating Maggie World.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.