Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy New Year




Gung Hay Fat Choy! It is Chinese New Year and it is the Year of the Dragon, which is the Big one. I learned over the weekend that it is very desirable to have a male child in the Year of the Dragon. Eddie's a Dragon, so I nailed that one!


Maggie was born in the Year of the Dog and I was born in the Year of the Monkey. As I was looking through various things about the Lunar Calendar and the various animals etc, I checked on the compatibility of the Dog and the Monkey. This is what I found: 


Dog and MONKEY 
Have underlying respect for each other. No clashes of wills. Good and workable relations in love and partnerships. Will cooperate well together. 


No wonder Maggie and I have such fun together.


We are going to spend Chinese New Year going to the Mall because that is what the dog is demanding. In fact as I write this she is saying "Mom go to upstairs and wear clothes Mom."


I guess I better sign off. I don't need a mad dog, that's for sure.


 (Oh, and lest you think I'm typing in the nude, forget it. I just need to change before we can go out.) 





1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh. What is Maggie's alter ego's Chinese sign?

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.