Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hanging with my bro

I know I've posted the second picture before, but I don't care.

Tim came home from work quite worn out and still grabbed Maggie out of her chair to hang out and watch the olympics with her. She fell asleep. Once Oscar Pistorius ran, his race, Maggie didn't care about Track and Field any more.(see below)


Here they are about 15 years ago in almost the same pose - I just can't swear that they were watching the Olympics then. It was probably Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles of something. 

Funny, Maggie has the exact same colors on, but in reverse.  



And because I cannot get over how very cool this is, here's South Africa's Oscar Pistorius who qualified for 400 meter semi final this morning.
A great day for disabled people and all people everywhere. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.