Friday, January 4, 2013

Hotel California

Drive by. Haven't posted in a few days because things are so crazy around here. Everyone is fine and healthy but it's been a whirlwind of activity and I have not had two minutes to sit down and share. We've had visitors galore and outings everyday. Nothing earthshaking, just getting through the end of the Christmas vacation. Monday is back to school day. YIPPEE!

99% of the visitors we've had have been welcome friends, old and new. But there was one visitor that was a bit less than welcome. Woke up this morning and opened the door to see the nurse out. It was still dark and I thought my son had put the garbage cans out on the street but once my eyes adjusted to the dark I realized it was a shopping cart. A homeless guy decided the base of my front stairs was the perfect place for his long winters' nap. It was might cold last night and I am not unfeeling, but I really hope he finds another spot tonight. Please note, this is a first in the 26 years we have lived in this house.

This is what I saw when the nurse left. 


it was a little easier to see him when the sun came up (He slept in)

He packed up and left around 9:30, which was good. Check out time is 10AM and I didn't want to have to charge him for another day.

Never a dull moment.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, Life in San Francisco!! We spent the second half of the vacation in Disneyworld. Its a freakin nightmare and glad to be home in California!!! We will stick with DisneyLAND from now on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.