Thursday, January 24, 2013

Justin

I just received some exciting news.

Scary, but exciting.

Maggie has folks she knows from all her hospital stays. One of those is her friend Justin who I've written about before.(Maggie World: My Heart Grew Three Sizes that Day) He is generous and sweet and has spent way way way too much time in the hospital battling cystic fibrosis.

This picture of Maggie and Justin is from a few years ago. He is much more teen aged now and will probably cringe when he sees this old picture (but your mom said it was OK, J.) That was from a barbecue following a walk to raise money to fight cystic fibrosis because this family quite literally walks the walk.


Justin just  received the call they've been waiting for and right now he is on his way to Lucille Packard Children's hospital for a lung transplant. I started to cry when I read that.

If you pray, toss a few his way and add in a few for his parents Tina and Rob too, because they need support too.  If you don't pray, send some positive thoughts. This is a very big deal and can be life changing for him.

Godspeed Justin.


1 comment:

  1. I will light a candle and say prayers for your friends! I'm also sending good wishes and healing thoughts their way. Keep us posted, please!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.