Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Van



I made a half baked attempt to see Maggie's van a few weeks ago, but didn't really follow up. A family was interested and I just kind of waited for them, but they decided no. So it sits in front of the house. I guess I wasn't really ready. Now that the bed has gone I just want to get some of this over with. I know it will be difficult, but it is crazy for this perfectly good vehicle to sit here with no one making use of its wonderful attributes.

I am not interested in making this blog a market place, but I know there are lots of members of the disabled community in this audience, so I will link this to the craigslist ad for the van. Please share if you are so inclined

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please get in touch. I will entertain all reasonable offers.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/4414655536.html

Hopefully this will be followed by a post telling you how much the van meant to us (a LOT) and how sad we were to see it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.