Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Silver screen to small screen in one week

Last week Hollywood.
This week the local news.
My entire 15 minutes of fame happened in the first week of June 2014

After my whirlwind trip to LA last week I came home to find out that the local CBS affiliate, KPIX Channel 5 in San Francisco, is doing a story on the new UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital and how families contributed ideas and suggestions for design and amenities. I was interviewed for the story last Friday and it will air tonight on the 6PM news.

Because the hospital is still under construction and the interviews were conducted on site, we are sporting hard hats and bright vests and wearing boots. That is just the look I want transmitted across the world.

To be honest I was a little worried that this could become a pity piece about me and Maggie, but I am quite sure that is not the case. The producer from Channel 5 was very respectful of that.

So you locals tune in, I will post a link when it's up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.