Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Election 2016

Donald Trump, who mocked the disabled and spewed a lot of horrible things about a lot of different groups of people, has been elected President of the United States of America.

I am deeply concerned about what the unexpected outcome of this election means for all Americans, and particularly the most vulnerable members of our society.

I hope with all of my heart that the methods he used to get elected are not the methods he uses to lead this Nation.

I miss Maggie every single day and wish she was still here.

Today I am relieved that I don't have to worry about her.

Let's make America kind again.


1 comment:

  1. I consider this a dark day for America. How could such a cruel human being win? I didn't turn the news on at all today (a first for me). Think I can hold out watching for FOUR years????

    ReplyDelete

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.