Friday, November 20, 2009

Early Bird

Good news: car repair bill was not too bad.

Bad news: the noise is still there.

Oh well, at least I know it is safe. It's the lift assembly. I have to go to another other place to address that. I can live with the noise as long as I know the car isn't slowly cracking in half.

I't's 5:24AM and I am leaving in 10 minutes for the airport. I have to fly down to Orange County for a funeral today. A very kind man is being laid to rest after a very long and successful life. It is an honor to be able to pay my respects to him as well as to his wife and daughters.

This is a quick trip. I will be back at 9:00 P.M. and I'm sure I will be tired.

Thankful: Today I'm thankful that I knew Leonard White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Maggie loves your comments. It may take a while for the comment to post, but you will see it eventually.